Follow these basic care tips and enjoy your Liberty Charms collection!
- Liberty Charms! Our charms and bracelets are compatible brands.
- All of our charm bracelets have a clasp opening and must not be forced over the hand as this may damage it.
- Do not wear Liberty Charms jewelry immediately after application of body lotions, creams, sunscreens, and perfumes.
- Remove Liberty Charms bracelets and jewelry before hand-washing, baths & showers, and swimming in chlorine pools or salt water.
- Remove Liberty Charms jewelry before engaging in sports or rigorous activities for safety.
- Remove Liberty Charms from all pockets before doing laundry.
- Do not clean Liberty Charms with any jewelry cleansers or chemicals intended for precious metal jewelry.
- Remove dust and grease from the surface of the bracelet or jewelry with a clean, soft cloth.
When measuring for our charm bracelets it is recommended that you measure the wrist directly. Add 1in/2-3cm to the wrist size to account for the beads.
General size recommendations:
- 2 to 4 years 6in/15cm.
- 5 to 8 years 6.3in/16cm.
- 9 to 13 years 6.7in/17cm.
- 14 years up 7in/18cm
- Small Adult 7.4in/19cm.
- Medium Adult 7.8in/20cm.
- Medium-Large Adult 8.2in/21cm.
- Large Adult 8.6in/22cm.
- Extra Large Adult 9in/23cm
To open the charm bracelet clasp please follow the instructions below:
- Rotate the clasp until you can see a vertical line.
- Take your finger nail and place inside the line.
- Then take another finger nail and place at the other end of the line.
- Then apply gentle yet firm pressure to leverage the clasp open.