Bracelet Measuring Guide
Measuring guide for our Charm Bracelets and enjoy your Liberty Charms collection!
When measuring for our charm bracelets it is recommended that you measure the wrist directly. Add 1in/2-3cm to the wrist size to account for the beads.
General size recommendations:
- 2 to 4 years 6in/15cm.
- 5 to 8 years 6.3in/16cm.
- 9 to 13 years 6.7in/17cm.
- 14 year up 7in/18cm
- Small Adult 7.4in/19cm.
- Medium Adult 7.8in/20cm.
- Medium-Large Adult 8.2in/21cm.
- Large Adult 8.6in/22cm.
- Extra Large Adult 9in/23cm
To open the charm bracelet clasp please follow the instructions below:
- Rotate the clasp until you can see a vertical line.
- Take your finger nail and place inside the line.
- Then take another finger nail and place at the other end of the line.
- Then apply gentle yet firm pressure to leverage the clasp open.